 Off-Topic / Debate / 18464
18463  |  18465
Subject:
Hey you Yanks! Catch up with the "World's Mistake"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:22:04 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/books/12/02/alder.measure/index.html

In which the metric system, and the flaws therein, is quickly discussed via
a book review.

Going beyond the mistooks that the system is based on, it still is the way
to go!

Hurry up you Americans and catch up with the 'civilized world'!

;)

Dave K.