 Off-Topic / Debate / 18194
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:40:28 GMT

The world needs to come to terms with the simple fact that the US *IS MIGHTIER
THAN THOU*  It's not pretentious, merely fact.  Be thankful that the US also
happens to be the greatest power ever to have existed on the face of the earth
AND shows unprecedented restraint WRT world aggression and expansion.  Think
about that.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Perhaps you should remember this and then start to worry about how much
power your president has.