 Off-Topic / Debate / 18192
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:03:27 GMT

*You* could be in the majority too if you'd pull your head out and join the
Republican party to work for getting liberatarian agendas implemented, rather
than support the go-nowhere, impotent Losertarian party.  You are not on a
mountaintop and your not with Thomas Jefferson.  You are at the Jetson's home
and you are walking Astro: "Jane! Stop this crazy thing!

Perhaps instead of spending so much money on fighting a war, the ruling
party over there in the USA should spend some more money on education so
that you could learn the difference between your and you're.

Maybe if there wasn't so much pig headism in the world and maybe if everyone
could just compromise there would be no need for a war.

Just my tuppence.

Fiona