 Off-Topic / Debate / 18039
Re: Not the Green party...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:50:50 GMT

What the?!

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Central/10/02/candidate.blue.skin.ap/

I like a candidate who knows a nostrum when he sees it!  If Browne can't do
it, maybe blue can!

Wouldn't that be a great way to seperate the real medicine from the Dr.
Schlob's Instant Cure?  Fake cure-all's do some sort of permanent change,
like turning your skin blue, or stamping "sucker" on your forehead.  If *I*
was in charge of the universe, that's how I'd do it. :)

But wow, not exactly one of the bright ones.  This guy sounds like the kind
of candidate that would support the Pi=3 resolution...

James