 Off-Topic / Debate / 18038
Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:49:46 GMT

John & All,

Probably so, but it's not really a debate. There's historical fact and then
there's popular misconception. It's a weakness I have as a history major.

That's all well and fine, John, but regardless of you being a history major,
etc. it is not on topic for Star Wars, and I for one do not want to see this
kind of thing where it doesn't belong, because of the possiblity of having
discussions about non-topic items, such as Lincoln and freeing slaves. If
people want to discuss these kind of things, fine, just keep them in the
appropriate place, and make the appropriate FUT, don't keep it in Star Wars.

Scott Sanburn