 Off-Topic / Debate / 18015
Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 05:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
John & All,

There will never be a Lando!  It goes deeper than you or me, it's a
conspiracy by "the man"  not the smoking man, but the other man.  It's
similar to the us coin conspiracy.  Line up a quarter(old style, no states),
dime, nickel, and penny.  Face them all presidents up.  Which one is facing
the other way?  Which one is brown?  Which one freed the slaves?  The truth
is out there.

And how, praytell, did Lincoln free slaves?

Ah, I don't think this kind of dialog needs to be in lugnet.starwars group.
I put the follow up to off.topic.debate. Thanks!

Probably so, but it's not really a debate. There's historical fact and then
there's popular misconception. It's a weakness I have as a history major.