 Off-Topic / Debate / 18063
Re: Not the Green party...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, William R. Ward writes:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Central/10/02/candidate.blue.skin.ap/
I like a candidate who knows a nostrum when he sees it!  If Browne can't do
it, maybe blue can!

I'm sorely tempted to make a wisecrack about what this says about the
intelligence of libertarians, but I will refrain.

Colloidal silver, indeed.

  Now, now!  I'm far from a Libertarian apologist, but even I recognize the
folly of judging a group by the silliness of one (or a few) of its members
(though it may be a lot of fun!).  It's much more rhetorically sound to address
the tenets of a group, whatever they might be.
  And anyway I'm actually more worried that this fellow conceived his plan as a
safeguard against some sort of Y2K technopocalypse.

     Dave!