 Off-Topic / Debate / 18041
Re: Not the Green party...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:10:23 GMT

What the?!

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Central/10/02/candidate.blue.skin.ap/

I like a candidate who knows a nostrum when he sees it!  If Browne can't do
it, maybe blue can!

   Dave!

OMGoodness!!

Oh I want to be blue!!  Say I'm an Andorian with my antennae lopped off!

If there is anyone who knows something about medicine and hte human body--if
someone drank this silver solution to the point where their skin turned
blue, wouldn't *not* drinking it mean the skin would gradually return to
normal--I mean, skin layers flake off once every, what, 7 days?  Silver is a
metal--wouldn't the body work it out of the system after a while?  Why is it
permanent?

Just curious.

Dave K
-who wants to be an Andorian for a day, say, in 25ish days.