 Off-Topic / Debate / 17728
    neighbors —Christopher Tracey
   so i am a pretty big fan of living in the city (which is odd since i am an ecologist/conservation biologist). Anyway, the rental property next to us recently had a tenent change and is now occupied by a group of undergraduates who are very loud and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: neighbors —David Koudys
     (...) Ouch! This past Friday, the house next door played their music so loud (at 8 p.m.) that we couldn't actually hold a conversation in the house I was staying at. Undergrads moved into that house as well. Well, Ann (who doesn't put up with (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: neighbors —Christopher Tracey
     (...) I had a similar experience once. Pretty much the same thing, except it was the fourth of july. They were quieter until a 2:30 group sing-a-long of "Proud to be an American" Nothing makes me prouder than 60 drunks singing that song. :) (...) It (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: neighbors —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Well, you're probably not going for this, but I think that a single representitive from each house in the neighborhood should gather on their lawn at 0500 carrying a lit torch and either a can of gasoline or a shotgun. One of you should ring (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: neighbors —Dan Boger
   Quoting Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net>: (...) don't forget the white gowns and pointy hats! (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)