 Off-Topic / Debate / 17516
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:20:22 GMT

How do you feel about TJ speaking about a Creator in the DoI?

How do you feel about having a very limited understanding of TJ's beliefs?

This has been asked and answered before, John. It's pretty tiresome of you
to bring it up again.  TJ could have said "prime mover" -- it's just a whole
lot less zippy and less persuasive when it comes to the believers.  He also
could have said "property" instead of "pursuit of happiness" but, again,
it's less zippy. Anyone who has done his/her reading TJ knows what what he
meant in both cases.  Get over yourself.

If you won't read the necessary amount of TJ's writings to gain an
understanding of how hostile he was to organized religion and xtianity in
particular -- fine don't, I don't care. If you want to live in your own
little world where TJ believed whatever it is you wanted him to believe --
fine go ahead, I don't care.  Just leave the rest of us out of the
discussion and stop spreading your own little nutty "disinformation" about
TJ's beliefs.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.

-- Hop-Frog