 Off-Topic / Debate / 17511
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 05:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

When the Pledge issue first started I was indifferent to the whole thing,
thinking it was largely irrelevant.  Having reasearched and actually thought
about it I realize that this is a serious violation of the 1st amendment. It
should never have been enacted in the first place. So I agree that 'under God'
should be removed. That would not affect those that do believe in God but
leaving 'under God' is a serious affront to those that do not believe in God.

How do you feel about TJ speaking about a Creator in the DoI?

-John