 Off-Topic / Debate / 16989
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   (...) Of course if the great intellect Richard Marchetti doesn't see any good in something, then there *isn't* any good in it and you all should obey his request. Do not, I repeat, do not try and think for yourselves. A greater intellect is at work (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Richard Marchetti
   I have been asked by several people to stop debating with you. Some have asked privately others publically. Some have defended you in part, in the main they have condemned you as being pointedly unreasonable -- which I think is true. I am merely (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Thomas Stangl
   Richard, John, It's real simple - Kill Filter each other. I kill filtered ScottA in this group only, and my life is much less stressful ;-) I have no problem reading his posts outside of .debate, but in here, he's as thick-headed (or moreso) than (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Scott Arthur
     (...) I have to say I have enjoyed comparing the content of this thread with the "indivisible" theme of the subject line. ;) Any Americans who are not happy with life in the USA are welcome to come back to the UK (leave you guns, SUVs etc behind). (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
      (...) Are you kidding?-- that's how we're getting there (guns in the car rack). But first, please build another chunnel to us, and while you are preparing for our arrival, please lose those silly Monty Python accents;^D Mmmmm Four-wheeling in the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Oooooo, british sports cars (have you fixed the darn oil leaks yet?), but have to put up with a queen? Tough choice. How about if I go to Scotland and foment rebellion? But then again, I could stay in SoCal, have my non-leaky Japanese but (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —David Koudys
      (...) Or you could become Canadian, which, as *everyone* knows, is a happy balance between the British system and Americanism, and we're pretty nice people to boot! We have the best sense of humour, combining the satirical Monty Python with the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

          Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Bruce Schlickbernd
      (...) Oooo...ooo! I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day! Canada is a great place. I like Canada. But then again, I drove through Massachusetts and loved the place. Why the heck would people leave there for ugly sage (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

          Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
      (...) I chop down trees, I wear high heels, Suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie Just like my dear papa. -John (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) The SUVs are doing that??? Whoa. Auto automation (and auto armament, where's my Car Wars rule book!?!) in silly valley has gotten farther than I thought. Here I thought it was the *drivers* that were doing that, using their SUV (or gun, as the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
     (...) And here *I* thought those kind of cars were only available to British 00 agents! -John (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl writes: Luckily, the times I've seen you (...) Perhaps you are correct. FWIW, I find you very different IRL as well:-) I'm prone to say that it is the nature of this medium. It is always very interesting to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Please fix your quoting. You have omitted the leading ">" from the first line of your quoted material again.... If you can't take care to do this, maybe you're not taking care in your thinking either? (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   (...) This is some wrapping problem-- something else one needs not worry about f2f:-p -John (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)