 Off-Topic / Debate / 16994
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:50:03 GMT

I have been asked by several people to stop debating with you. Some have
asked privately others publically.  Some have defended you in part, in the
main they have condemned you as being pointedly unreasonable -- which I
think is true. I am merely asking others to recognize that same
characteristic in you that I see.

The points that you are getting across are not in any way flattering to
whatever positions you claim to maintain.  And I am sorry, but I do think
others are debating you merely so that you will not be the only
representative voice here (I think this is the only reason Dave! wastes his
time with you because I can't find another reason except that he likes to
debate -- at the same time, I know it could be far more elevated experience
with others than what he gets out of you).  Some of the things you have
stated here, without any irony BTW, are truly scary.  That you cannot see
that fact is the real worry.

I'm done.  John, I ask you not to reply to any posts of mine in the future,
and I will do the same as regards your posts.  If you want the last word,
have it -- but let that be the last time we cross paths.

-- Hop-Frog