 Off-Topic / Debate / 16993
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:33:25 GMT

(pointing out that the citizens of the U.S.A. rejected George Bush....)

Are you pointing out the fact that there is considerable evidence that the
Florida election was fixed, Bruce?  Cuz, I tend to believe this is true --
although most people have lost interest in the subject.  I guess it's good
to have family in power in pivotal states.

Point being, that W actually won the election is something that is far from
a settled matter.

-- Hop-Frog