 Off-Topic / Debate / 17008
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:07:47 GMT

Or you could become Canadian, which, as *everyone* knows, is a happy balance
between the British system and Americanism, and we're pretty nice people to
boot!

We have the best sense of humour, combining the satirical Monty Python with
the slapstick Three Stooges!

Canada--the new 'Promised Land'

Washington DC could stand for Washington-District of Canada!  Oooh, I like that!

Dave

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day!

Canada is a great place.  I like Canada.  But then again, I drove through
Massachusetts and loved the place.  Why the heck would people leave there
for ugly sage desert (SoCal)?  One word, and it applies to Canada, also: winter.

Bruce