 Off-Topic / Debate / 17011
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:37:16 GMT

And have Dubya, and SUVs trying to run me off the road, and shoot at me....

The SUVs are doing that??? Whoa.

Auto automation (and auto armament, where's my Car Wars rule book!?!) in
silly valley has gotten farther than I thought. Here I thought it was the
*drivers* that were doing that,

And here *I* thought those kind of cars were only available to British 00
agents!

-John