 Off-Topic / Debate / 16083
16082  |  16084
Subject:
Debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:58:08 GMT

Folks, I am going to bow out of off-topic.debate. Please feel free to
call me on it should I come back.

This forum seems utterly useless. I don't see any real debate going on.
I see people holding intractable positions and when I try and find a
middle ground, my posts just get used as a launching point for totally
marginalizing a population. Until these attitudes change, we will never
have peace in the world.

I have unsubscribed so I won't be reading any responses. If you have a
serious response you really want me to read, copy me on e-mail.

Frank