 Off-Topic / Debate / 16019
    Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I'm glad you X-FUT off.topic.debate because I have a few things to say. I will try to make what I say as neutral and as pleasant as I can be (this being the Easter Season). There were two issues (not ONE as some users have lumped together) at (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) I read what the seller wrote and have decided to modify my view on the sellers part.... the parts were "NEW" but <darn> quality control issues at LEGO have handicapped the situation..... The seller says he doesn't have time to test out all the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Benjamin: I sent 3 polite e-mails to Jeff only after waiting an entire month after our transaction was complete. I am more angered by you and the people like you who are accusing me of something more when that simply isn't the truth. You should get (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Yo...get a grip...I don't really care what you feel about me or not... however...you look at what I said in my previous posts, and try to balance it out what I said. I didn't rush headlong into debate...if anything you should be mad at Larry (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I can accept that. But I will choose who to sell to and who not to sell to as I please. Todd's not the only person who has earned a place on my stoplist without ever having transacted with me. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Ben: I've ordered from Auld Dragon's Lair 4 times in the past year. I always received feedback within 3 weeks. When I made my last purchase I expected feedback in a timely manner as before. I can understand if Jeff wants to wait 1 year or even 10. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)