 Off-Topic / Debate / 15633
  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Like any self-respecting and haughty high-born conspirator, I much prefer the term "great unwashed" to "the sheep." So let's go with that please. (...) Actually, I think existence of such is mandatory, but you say unlikely, how fascinating. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Can we go with hoi polloi? (...) That *is* fascinating--on what is that belief based? And where the heck have you been? I haven't seen you on OT.Debate in like a year?! Dave! (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Baaa!! (...) I like what CJ Creig said in WW once, and can't remember exact wording but here's paraphrased... "I take comfort in the fact that once 2 or more people know something, it's impossible to keep it a secret for an extended period of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Hmm... Alanis Morisette => Some Retail Saint Maybe she's part of the plot to rework the commerce system with all that crazy monopoly money. Of course, Alanis Morisette also => Smartie Toenails. Hmm... And, now that I think of it, "Dave Thomas (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) I think that should be ammended to government can't be any smarter than the dumbest person (or sheep if you prefer) you let participate (vote) in it, but that doesn't sound very supportive of democracy, does it? However, it does explain a lot. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Maybe not. If you want to see the best the world of conspiracy theory has to offer, a good start is: (URL) Everything from alien intervention to New World Order Quadrant Sign Code! Fun for all! (The rest of the site is a hoot, too.) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)