 Off-Topic / Debate / 15641
Re: An armed society...(what if?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:59:00 GMT

Canadians slowly taking over the entertainment industry--might be some truth
to that.

  Hmm... Alanis Morisette => Some Retail Saint
     Maybe she's part of the plot to rework the commerce system with all
that crazy monopoly money.

     Of course, Alanis Morisette also => Smartie Toenails.   Hmm...

  And, now that I think of it,
     "Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis" => Adamant Shamrock Diversion

     so you're bringing the Irish into it?!  You fiends!

  On the other hand,
     "Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis" => Machinist mooned Aardvarks

  Maybe I'm on the wrong track, after all.

Government is as smart as the dumbest guy you elected to office--look at
your history and tell me how smart your government is.  How can these people
keep secrets?  From stained dresses to whatever else goes on--no one in
politics can keep a secret.

  Of course, you're just buying into the pap of the conspiracy; the real
action was going on behind the scenes while we were distracted by the
aardvarks and the machinist.

     Dave!