 Off-Topic / Debate / 15352
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:43:28 GMT

Boy Jon, you will attack me any way you can huh? first you call for me to be
banned, then you think I am MM?? Give it a rest man, you came up with a very
bad idea, let it go!
And the `,D smileicon is widley used, maybe not here on Lugnet, but is
Lugnet the only place? This smileicon is widley used on other forums I am
on, and even on many "smileicon" pages, even AOL has it listed on there
smileicon page. And even if it was not lisred on any site, MM is still
around on RTL, and he uses it there, so I am sure people are picking it up
there also - so if they use it does that make them MM? So Jon, give it a
rest man, I mean really. You are looking more and more patethetic with each
and every post. What angle will you try next? Give it up man, give it up.
tom
taken out of fun, because this is not fun.
and if you look here, he used the ) and not the D so explain that.
http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3c395829.25370047%40news.hscis.net&prev=/groups%3Fgroup%3Drec.toys.lego

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jon Palmer writes:
"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:

<snip>

Were you around LUGNET when the Mad Hatter was here?  Do you think HE • should
have been let alone to roam LUGNET and destroy the community?

Pot, Kettle, Black!

<snip>

Sorry Tim, I could not resist. <grin>

Hehe.  Oh man you have no idea how much the creepy specter of Matthew (or
whoever he is) still lingers here.

Last night after reading Tom Inosanto's reply to Steve Runnels-

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=15313

- I saw that he used a particular emoticon -  `,D  - that I've only seen
*one* person online use:  MM. I always thought that the tilde, comma
combination was very bizzare.

I don't really believe that Tom is Matthew but it was funny to imagine. Like
we imagined that JAL was also Matthew. (He was!!)  If I was truely paranoid
then I wouldn't have posted this, in fears that I was "tipping off" Matthew
to his give-away. ;-)

-Jon (I am not paranoid. Why would you think that?!)