 Off-Topic / Debate / 15322
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:

<snip>

Were you around LUGNET when the Mad Hatter was here?  Do you think HE should
have been let alone to roam LUGNET and destroy the community?

Pot, Kettle, Black!

<snip>

Sorry Tim, I could not resist. <grin>

Jude