 Off-Topic / Debate / 14543
Re: "emergency becomes a *disaster.*"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:08:51 GMT

The bad news: Only 314 people contributed.

That means 34,536 people on our e-mail list did not.

If you are one of those 34,536 people, I must ask you again: Can you
help the Libertarian Party get through this emergency?

I've just had an update from LP HQ. They are now only waiting on donations
from a further 34,163 LP members. If those 34,163 members dig deep perhaps a
"disaster"{1} can be avoided.

Why don’t they just tell their creditors “the cheque is in the post”? ;)

Scott A

{1} Disclaimer : Any relationship between this fund raising drive and any
real disaster is purely coincidental.