 Off-Topic / Debate / 14168
  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) Oops. I take back what I just wrote. (...) But Larry, you know it won't. (...) I disagree. (I also disagree with Scott's assertion about the LP.) An organization coule be essentially a "white man's club" and still have a token black lady as a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) "the LP is a White Man's Club" was caricature which is now being taken out of context. I know that. Larry knows that. When I used the phrase I was questioned on the race issue. I was able to rapidly find two instances where the LP’s view on (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  One day my name will be in lights!

(...) This is what Larry does not get. I could be wrong by calling the LP a WMC (by his interpretation of the meaning of WMC). The way to solve that is show why I am wrong. To say I am a liar, Larry would 1st have to show (by his interpretation of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) No. Had Scott said "the LP is disproportionately skewed demographically to males and caucasians" that would be one thing. It's even something I've said myself in the past, along with other observations about makeup. But to say it is a "White (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) Or it could mean that it is an organisation which fronted by a "white" guy. You are squirming, and you know it. (...) Did you not say "I count noses"? (...) I think we all have "something to worry about". ;) (...) What should I do then? Start (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Is Larry a liar?

Lets take a look at this. My words. (...) Here are your words from a post in .au: ==+== Go ahead. Take it apart. Keep it out of .trains though, please, so maybe Michael can get his question answered. ==+== In your goading, you say "Keep it out of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) From WildNet Africa - The Virtual Rhino Park (URL) the dominant male scent marks the territory, spraying his urine along boundaries and paths, and scattering his dung after defecating at middens. Subordinate males bellow and shriek loudly when (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.

(...) Dave!, you big oaf, you made me shoot soda out of my nose. Don't DO that without warning me first! ;) best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)