 Off-Topic / Debate / 1416
    Natural born killers? (was Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —Larry Pieniazek
   John Neal wrote: 1) The system will only work if people are (...) While I concede that a lof of people believe this to be true, it isn't. The vast majority of people ARE hard working decent honest caring beings. One of the most pernicious things (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Natural born killers? (was Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —John Neal
      (...) I think you're wrong. I would say the "vast minority". If there exists such a majority, why haven't changes been made for the better sooner? (...) *I* never said that, and I don't happen to believe it, either. I think that notion came from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Natural born killers? (was Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —Larry Pieniazek
     Two points in reverse order of your append. First, I'm not asserting I already proved my assertion that people are good, I'm just saying that if I do provide a proof, it will be rejected as either self delusion, or something for which no proof is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Natural born killers? (was Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) One thing I'm going to insert here, and has almost nothing to do with the current discussion, is that the "Original Sin" belief does not exist in Mormonism as it does in most other creationist religions. We are taught that Adam transgressed, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)