 Off-Topic / Debate / 13671
13670  |  13672
Subject:
Israel and Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:16:01 GMT

Here are some 'yes or no' questions and I've already supplied my answers for
you, Larry. Hopefully, these are all the answers you need:

1. Do I think the current Zionist state of Israel has a right to exist? No.

2. Do I think the state of Israel should exist provided there is also a state
   of Palestine? Yes.

3. Do I think Jewish people have a right to exist? Yes.

4. Do I think non-Semetic European Jews have a legitimate birthright claim to
   Palestinian land? No.

5. Do Israelis currently deserve to live in peace. No.

6. Do Palestinians have the right to return to their land and homes and the
   right of self determination? Yes.

7. Do Palestinians have the right to violently resist Israeli occupation? Yes.

8. Do I agree with Palestinians killing Israeli civilians? No.

9. Do I agree with Palestinians killing Israeli soldiers? Yes.

10. Is the Palestinian Authority struggling with internal corruption? Yes.

11. Do I agree that the PLO in general is a terrorist organization? No.

12. Do I believe America should support Israel? No.

Dan