 Off-Topic / Debate / 13562
  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) <snipped> It's all one big, ugly mess. However, it comes as no surprise to me that some Palestinians, after years of American supported Israeli occupation and brutality, would praise Bin Laden. It would be different if America WAS actually (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) Come now Dan. If OBL did do this. And some Palestinians do support him. I think saying some Palestinians *resent* America is putting it lightly. (...) Israel is bad Dan. Israel is very bad. They are not quite as bad as the Taliban. Although it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) Really? I'd say a bunch of foreigners invading, terrorizing and running out the native population in the name of religion is pretty bad. Bulldozing those people's homes--pretty bad. Mortar attacks, helicopter gunship attacks, cluster bombs, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) I think this may be a bit of a stretch, Dan, and saying it isn't going to convince many people of the justness of your cause. By the way, I think I may have missed your answer to my question about the original UN resolution creating Israel. (I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

Hello Scott, (...) Because there are many Jews in the US, and because they have over-average positions with influence? Can it be as simple as that? Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) I can't agree with your last statement. I know were I would rather live (as a native). (...) I agree with you on this last comment. I just can't understand it. People seem to forget that his clumsy actions actually started violent cycle which (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)