 Off-Topic / Debate / 12583
Re: Evil, attack on freedom and democracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 05:47:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tore Eriksson writes:
<snip>

Genitals, not gentiles.

I doubt that many people on this forum will appreciate your statement, let
alone it's timing.

Setting aside all the Biblical references, in plain terms our nation is
hated and yesterday's tragic event is proof enough. Hate and violence begets
the same and there's no honor in murdering the innocent. I hope the lesson
we take with us is that killing innocent people is wrong and we honor our
fallen countrymen by seeking justice and peace.

Dan