 Off-Topic / Debate / 12197
12196  |  12198
Subject:
Excellent article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:40:25 GMT

I just buzzed through Time.com and saw THIS excellent article on
parenting.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101010806/cover.html

Being 23 years old, and approaching the brand new, first ever,
niece/nephew event horizon in the middle of September, I've found my
thoughts turning more and more to considering having a child. Along with
that, I think about how I would go about raising a child in today's
culture.

This article definitely gave me some food for thought. Anybody else care
to share?
--
Matt Brooks