 Off-Topic / Debate / 12125
Re: Go ahead, make my day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:48:52 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:GH1MnF.2nz@lugnet.com...

I have seen an amazing parade of statements claiming I said this or • that, or
challenging me on things I didn't say

  With this in mind, and in order to eliminate further • confusion,I've
compiled the following small (and by no means complete) list.

On one or more occasions Bruce has claimed:

<snip>

23) that clowns and mimes should be watched with suspicion

There are more, to be sure, but I've got other work to do...

     Dave!

I have to agree with him on that one.  Clowns and mimes are the lowest
form of life and deserve closer scrutiny.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR