 Off-Topic / Debate / 12133
Re: Go ahead, make my day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:42:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stephen Rusnak writes:
"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message

<awkward snip: the following is attributed to Bruce S. by Dave! [1]>

23) that clowns and mimes should be watched with suspicion

I have to agree with him on that one.  Clowns and mimes are the lowest
form of life and deserve closer scrutiny.

I'll say!  I mean, think of John Wayne Gacy, and that clown from Stephen King's
novel "It".  Thank goodness the last Bozo (Chicago area) is finally going to
clown heaven....

Maggie C. (who will NEVER take her kids to a circus)

[1] notice I got him in at the end of the sentence too!