 Off-Topic / Debate / 11733
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I have tried to start a discussion on the topic of quality of Lego in the past
a few times, but most people seem to agree with you, that this is a minor
problem. (I am of the opposite opinion!)

Shame your discussion didn't take off. I for one think that the old bricks
we're of a much higher quality than the new ones. I noticed this when I
ordered a pack of bulk grey bricks. When built into a wall it didn't seem
flat as if their we're slight differencies in width between bricks.

This problem is particulary serious if your building something that is meant
to look good.

Steve