 Off-Topic / Debate / 10719
Re: I'm speechless...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:08:26 GMT

Xpost and followup set to .debate, where this belongs.

In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:
To have a post a private e-mail to a public forum is just low.

And to all of you who judge me before you even know me, I have this to say...

Do any of you ever get aggravated by someone?

Why of course.

Mladen, you just don't get it, do you?  We do know you as well as we can
know you.  You've been a part of this community for about a year now, if my
memory serves me right.  These incidents of you demanding credit have come
up time and time again.  Every time you are rude about it, and sometimes
profane.  What gives?

Yes I am 15 years-old, and yes I do act immature, but this doesn't give >another teenager like Rick the power to post my personal e-mail replies to a >public forum.

What Rick did broke the unwritten rules of common courtesy on the internet,
but just because this so happened to come to light by an inappropriate
method doesn't excuse the immature way you act towards others in this
community.  Nevertheless, that's a personal issue between you and them,
unless you act this way publicly, then it effects the whole community.

And yep, you've cussed me out via email too.

For all those who think I am less mature than Rick, please remind yourself who
Rick is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Misc/me.jpg

Rick, you should be ashamed...

You should be ashamed as well.  The way someone looks has no bearing on
their maturity, and its pretty shallow to judge someone based on that.

I've met Rick in person, and I have to say, though sometimes his enthusiasm
is overbearing, he's generally a nice guy, and a respectable guy.

-Tim