 General / 30831
Re: I'm speechless...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:04:29 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote:

-disregard the From field.

To have a post a private e-mail to a public forum is just low.

And to all of you who judge me before you even know me, I have this to say...

Do any of you ever get aggravated by someone?

Yes I frequently aggravate people in these forums, but only because it's
just so easy to do.  In fact...why don't I aggravate a few more people RIGHT
NOW.  I just updated my site, put the "James" link button back on...only now
it links to something new.  `, )

http://www.petitmorte.net/the_brick/index.html

BTW Mladen, you do know Spiders have EIGHT legs, don't you?  And the legs on
your Spider Tank are not that amazing, I bet I could do even better, wanna
see?  I do love a good challenge you know.  One other note, age does not
denote intelligence, so don't use that as an excuse for your actions.

-Matthew

Nice coincidence..:-) A Matthew message posted by Mladen account. I
always think that you two are from the same pot (of slime?). Now I only
wish that you two were being so busy fighting (by e-mail) about the
copyright of Mladen's account and your use of it without a written
permission, so you wouldn't have enough time to post here in Lugnet.

Selçuk