 General / 30832
Re: I'm speechless...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:07:47 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote:

To have a post a private e-mail to a public forum is just low.

And to all of you who judge me before you even know me, I have this to say...

Do any of you ever get aggravated by someone?

Yes I am 15 years-old, and yes I do act immature, but this doesn't give another
teenager like Rick the power to post my personal e-mail replies to a public
forum.

For all those who think I am less mature than Rick, please remind yourself who
Rick is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Misc/me.jpg

Rick, you should be ashamed...

Mladen

Ashamed of what? I can't see anything that he should ashamed of by
looking at the picture. I still believe in strongly that he is more
mature than you, since maturity is not related with looks and age, but
with attitude.

Selçuk