 General / 30810
Re: I'm speechless...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:
To have a post a private e-mail to a public forum is just low.

And to all of you who judge me before you even know me, I have this to say...

Do any of you ever get aggravated by someone?

Yes I am 15 years-old, and yes I do act immature, but this doesn't give another
teenager like Rick the power to post my personal e-mail replies to a public
forum.

For all those who think I am less mature than Rick, please remind yourself who
Rick is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hallman/Misc/me.jpg

Rick, you should be ashamed...

Mladen

Mr. Pejic.
    I have tried to keep this put of becoming a character debate long
enough. But in response to you insulting my patriotism, and you insulting my
attire and choice of clothing is not enough for you is it? Please crawl out
of the pit of scum you just drove your self into. Let's just finish this as
I was wrong for posting the email without your consent and you were wrong
for saying I copied your design... again.

Rick Hallman
"Peace through superior power!"
http://confed.8m.com/