 Off-Topic / Debate / 10247
  Re: A question of remembrance...

Shiri's right. This isn't much of a debate (most that involve Scott A. in some significant way tend not to be) and neither of us are moving much. But I just can't let a couple of points slide. (...) For about the 9th time, no. It is not favoritism (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) The debate has not moved on Larry as you have failed to justify your "far worse" comment. Instead you squirm, muddy the water and make cheap shots like the one above. (...) If the PLO is "far worse" than the Israelis, are the Israelis not far (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Then for the 10th time, YES IT IS when the opinion is biased, gained from pro-Zionist media. What part of that do you not understand? Stop pretending that you are somehow open minded or unbiased about the Middle East. Name ONE Arabic newspaper (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) That's ridiculous. That's like saying "you think the KKK is far worse than the Black Panthers, so you must support the Black Panthers", which is obviously NOT true (in my case, anyways). -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) It's not within the context of Larry's "argument". That's like saying "you think the KKK is far worse than the (...) I have no idea who the Black Panthers are. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Come on Larry, tell us. Tell us how your rights based personal philosophy came up with these tomes of wisdom. Scott A (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)