 Off-Topic / Debate / 10291
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Scott A wrote:

to support the
oppressive Israeli government, guilty of countless human rights and
international law violations! This IS close to home because the blatantly
pro-Zionist media continually dehumanizes Arabs and portrays them as
"swarthy" villians and tricksters in movies, TV shows and video games.

I agree.

By calling the PLO "far worse" without being able to justify it, I would say it
is suporting the other Israeli government.

That's ridiculous.

It's not within the context of Larry's "argument".

That's like saying "you think the KKK is far worse than the
Black Panthers, so you must support the Black Panthers", which is obviously NOT
true (in my case, anyways).

I have no idea who the Black Panthers are.

Scott A

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications Corp

| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner