 Off-Topic / Debate / 1014
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 04:06:42 GMT

<37442038.5646F4D2@cclabs.missouri.edu> <slrn7kc7p4.2kv.cjc@VADER.NS.UTK.EDU>

Hmmm... maybe it's neither an illness nor a lifestyle choice.

It's not an illness, probably genetic, and, in some cases, definitely a
choice.

Maybe homosexuals are just people, like the rest of us.

Well, isn't that the crux of the dilemma, that they are not *just* like us?
Here's my .02, for what it's worth.  I don't care if someone is homosexual,
I don't *want* to know.  So why do gays (some) have to *flaunt* it?  PDA,
rainbows on cars, why can't they just keep it to themselves?  I don't mean
in the closet, just out of my face (in public).  PDA among hetereos is
offensive, too.  Is that asking too much?

-John