 Off-Topic / Debate / 1015
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 05:35:20 GMT

Well, isn't that the crux of the dilemma, that they are not *just* like us?
Here's my .02, for what it's worth.  I don't care if someone is homosexual,
I don't *want* to know.  So why do gays (some) have to *flaunt* it?  PDA,
rainbows on cars, why can't they just keep it to themselves?  I don't mean
in the closet, just out of my face (in public).  PDA among hetereos is
offensive, too.  Is that asking too much?

As in, fine as long as they don't live on my block?

And what stickers are on your car?

Flaunting has a purpose, the more public homosexuals are about their
homosexuality, the more people realize that homosexuals are everywhere.  And
that homosexuals are not that different from themselves.  Homosexuals have the
same goals in life as everyone else:  love, acceptance, job security, a home
and a family.