 Off-Topic / Debate / 10136
    MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, FUT to lugnet.org.us.michlug I am posting this to debate once, I will not follow through to it here (And if you don't like it, too bad), so if you want to respond to specific MichLUG items, please place it there in orgs.michlug. Otherwise, (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —James Powell
    (...) Then why reply to them? (...) -no, what I am _not_ in favor of is having a non religious group become religious because of a minority opinion. I said, (...) (from .debate 10087) (...) What I wrote (I'm not sure you read it was: (...) -please (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, since I am a laughing stock to the community now, I guess I will respond. (...) Because it was a MichLUG item, that's why, and it got dragged here. < Snipped rest of post > yes, I see. Well, after talking with Larry, and seeing some of (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —Peter Guenther
     For what it's worth, here's my opinion on this: 1. I don't have a problem with flying the MichLUG banner at the event. I don't have a problem with not flying the MichLUG banner. What I have a problem with is the tone of this debate and the fact that (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —Tony Hedglen
     I thank you Peter for still wanting to participate. This is a dumb issue to debate over. Personally I have said many times I don’t care if the Michlug “logo” is used or not. Like I said I just need a lot of people to set up a big display. This all (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLUG Items in Debate not Appropriate —Tony Hedglen
   To all, I don’t think Scott needs to apologize for anything. If the local food store (Meijer in my case) would give food to the Catholic Church to feed poor people. Would that mean Meijer is endorsing the Catholic Church? What it means is that (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.michlug)