 Off-Topic / Debate / *9346 (-10)
  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) I was so busy at work that I forgot one of the more obvious grevious errors with your speaker. He seems to think that Noah only needed to gather land dwelling animals, that the water dwelling ones just swam around happily....PAP. Have you ever (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) I think you need to reread his original post: (...) Obvious typo, which he corrected, he added 3 too many zeros, he meant 1.8Million. But note the "different species OF LIVING BEINGS" (...) The LARGE majority of species on this planet are (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: In the interest of full disclosure...

(...) This is a good start. I have some additions to this but I'm late for an event I have to go to. I'll send my comments ASAP. -chris (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  A question about this creationism/evolution debate

This question is mainly aimed at the individuals here supporting 'scientific creationism', but anyone else is free to add their own thoughts. What is the creationist community afraid of when it comes to evolution? There is no conflict that I can (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

David Gowing <davidgowing@lineone.net> wrote in message news:G8FH27.AE8@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) more (...) could (...) more (...) I have actually read the first, well, less than 3 pages of the first book, BUT my girlfriend has read them all. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) Okay now I'm REALLY questioning the credability of these numbers. Please give me an authoritative source on this. First you (inclusive of "the evolutionists in this discussion") say "1.800.000.000 species", then you correct yourself and say (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) Hah! Like that matters! Do you want to even TRY to calculate the sheer volume of 2.2MILLION insects, especially since then would have to be housed separately to avoid some eating others? Want to try to figure out the food requirements for (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: In the interest of full disclosure...

(...) Repeatedly shaking such a box is simply re-randomization. If somehow you could discard every faulty physical combination of the elements and preserve the useful ones (as traits are discarded or preserved through evolution) your chances at (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: In the interest of full disclosure...

(...) You're quite correct. (Maybe if you gave it BILLIONS of years at that temperature though (note tongue-in-cheek....sort of)) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: In the interest of full disclosure...

(...) "do not, do to, do not, do to, do not...." - how many times are you going to say this Larry? (...) First of all, I never suggested that Creation should REPLACE all "Eolutionary" teaching in the textooks - I personally would like to see it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact