 Off-Topic / Debate / *6626 (-5)
  J.W. (Was Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) crap (...) J.W. - Would you, perchance, be referring to one Jonathan Wilson? If so, then while we're on the subject of unrepentant rudeness, would someone please care to direct me to the public apology made (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) alt.usenet.kooks? (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My point.

(...) Matthew's posting privileges are now disabled (to all groups) after the past round of abusive messages he posted. Lord knows if he's the same person who identified himself/herself at "Madhatter" in RTL last year, but there's been plenty enough (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My point.

(...) Matthew, darlin, get a grip. I'm sorry, but you do realize that it was *obviously* not just what you said to Jude that got everyone here riled up. You said yourself that you made up that whole discussion on your site. That it's not your (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This sums it up

Just my two bits ..... A while back, I taught metaphysics class on AOL( yea yea lame but I had to start somewhere <G>) anyway, these chat rooms are open to the aol public and folks would take it upon themselves to stop in and disrupt the class to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact