 Off-Topic / Debate / *25791 (-10)
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Are you going to deny that the average heterosexual finds the thought of gay sex repulsive? I've heard the same sentiment from (non-bi) gay men about hetero-sex! And this has nothing to do with a pathologically diagnosed phobia, so give the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I was of course speaking specifically about sexual behaviors-- the only ones that truly distinguish a homosexual from a heterosexual. (...) Fair enough. I'd be against a .beastiality or .swingers group as well. JOHN (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Wrong, Diet Coke simply consigns you to Purgatory for a while until you are thin and can go back to The Real Thing. Drinking New Coke (or Pepsi in any guise) is what condemns you to Hell (though The Lowest Pit of Hell is reserved for the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) There's a guy in my office who exhibits all sorts of gay behavior all day long. He sits in his cube, and he's gay. He pours himself some coffee, and he's gay. He leaves the office at the end of the day, and he's gay. It's like he doesn't even (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I take that comment I made about "no homophobic remarks" earlier in the thread back. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Um...not all of us. I am genuinely shocked. I didn't think you could say anything at this point that would actually surprise me, but you have, in my mind, found to a new low. Congratulations. I don't even know what to say. Chris (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) What behaviour are we talking about here? Being together? Flirting? Significant glances? Holding hands? Dancing? More specific acts of affection? None of those behaviours, except perhaps flirting, can happen in a virtual forum like this one. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I'm not sure I agree-- I don't find it repulsive at all-- rather like, I dunno, say, Islam. I'm not Islamic and I'm not gay. Neither are my cup of tea, and I'm not about to start praying to Allah or jumping in bed with another guy, but I'm not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I473CK.1uzM@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) goes (...) Even if " their behavior is repulsive to heterosexuals", it would not show in a forum. I hardly think that you can pick what MOC is built by a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Geobra Society

(...) I enjoy browsing the Playmobil section in our local Playvalue store, thinking if only LEGO make good looking sets like them, and OTOH how much they are becoming Playmobil like with giant special pieces... Yes Playmobil have many good sets and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact