 Off-Topic / Debate / 25786
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Neal wrote:

   If someone says “I’m gay” people say “Why did you need to tell me that? I don’t care and don’t what to know about what you do in bed.”

Being gay presents a special problem, because their behavior is repulsive to heterosexuals.

Um...not all of us.

I am genuinely shocked. I didn’t think you could say anything at this point that would actually surprise me, but you have, in my mind, found to a new low. Congratulations.

I don’t even know what to say.

Chris