 Off-Topic / Debate / 25783
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:13:23 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I473CK.1uzM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote:

Being gay presents a special problem, because their behavior is repulsive • to
heterosexuals.  I don't mean to offend gays, but it is the truth.  And it • goes
beyond mere intolerance.  We are probably talking on the DNA level here or
something, but it is {deeply} ingrained.

Even if " their behavior is repulsive to heterosexuals", it would not show
in a forum. I hardly think that you can pick what MOC is built by a straight
guy or not. (Or what post in a forum for that matter)

Now I believe most people want to be tolerant and respectful of gays as • people,
but asking heterosexuals to {accept} their lifestyle is too much.  It is • too
much of an afront to {their} sexuality.  Wouldn't the world be a more • tolerant
place if we were all bisexual-- well it ain't gonna happen.

There are many levels of "acceptness". I believe my level is different than
yours... but I cannot say that mine is 100%

[JOHN]

/J