 Off-Topic / Debate / 25791
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   I take that comment I made about “no homophobic remarks” earlier in the thread back.

Are you going to deny that the average heterosexual finds the thought of gay sex repulsive? I’ve heard the same sentiment from (non-bi) gay men about hetero-sex! And this has nothing to do with a pathologically diagnosed phobia, so give the epithet “homophobe” a rest.

JOHN