 Off-Topic / Debate / *196 (-5)
  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) the (...) I would beg to differ on that point. I think the various flavours of Buddhism would just pip Christianity to the post. 1 billion+ Chinamen, 120 million or so SEast Asians, a fair number of Japanese, Indians, etc. Anyway...... Has (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) Oh, I am quite satisfied he existed, just not as or in the fashion as described in the bible. Artistic license is possibly the best way to describe the acts and miracles with which he is attributed. The absence of him having been recorded by (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) If I typed this message with both hands (actually one finger of each hand) would I be considered a "middle man", since I'm a lefty nor a righty (?) ??? Mark "If it aint Lego, it doesn't count" (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) I'm gonna retract this, it was said hastily. It's difficult to prove or disprove the existence of out of system things starting from within a system. But I'll say that I've personally satisfied myself of the implausability of the Christian (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) Doesn't work, I'm afraid. People vary way too much. I mean, some people would be thrilled to get lingerie for Christmas. Moz (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact