 Off-Topic / Debate / *1951 (-5)
  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Maybe in other countries. But in the US, "for the most part" what we have is drug offenders. There are more people in prison for drug offenses than there are for crimes with victims. And THAT: - is one of the reasons we have the highest per (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) What's so weird about it? Seriously. (...) Really? I got angry at people from time to time. I took myself way too seriously, and essentially plotted murder on a couple of occasions. When the littleton killings took place, I thought 'there, but (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to decide what art is worth (was Re: Extropianism

(...) I would say that they are an adequate judge of both. They may spend their cash on each as they see fit. And they're wrong on both counts. --Chris (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message news:FH7715.B0z@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I've talked to a lot of old school Catholics, and they're pretty bent on the works side of salvation. I think it's leftovers from the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37C75232.865AD2...ger.net... (...) I find it interesting how you make your own judgements about what is righteous and what is groveling, and then condemn God for not living up to your own (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact