 Off-Topic / Debate / 1947
Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:08:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message

That's one of my bigger bones with c... a god who wants grovelers rather
than the righteous.

I find it interesting how you make your own judgements about what is
righteous and what is groveling, and then condemn God for not living up to
your own created values.

Jesse